Custom colours serving board or tray - MADE TO ORDER
cheese board / serving board in mind for yourself or someone special?
I'm happy to work with you on a custom board in the size and colours of your choice.
I have shown pictures here to give you ideas, but you are only limited by your imagination. If you want a purple and lime green board, then go for it! The best results are achieved with 4 or less colours including a metallic highlight. Black, white and gold would be 3 colours for example.
Feel free to message me through Etsy to discuss options, or simply let me know the colours you want in the personalization section - please include the following:
1) Primary colour - this is the main colour used and is typically the one that is closest to the wood serving portion of the board
2) Secondary colour(s) - choose up to 2. I may opt to use a sparkly mica pigment for these unless you specify you want only flat colours.
3) Metallic highlight - options include gold, silver, copper, rose gold, and bronze
**If you are looking for something very specific like ocean waves or a peacock pour then no need to pick colours, just comment that instead.
Boards are poured on one end.
Please keep in mind that the fluid pouring technique I use will result in a different outcome every time. Something similar to those shown is possible, but no two boards will be exactly the same.
Custom poured boards take additional time as I prefer cure them for 7 days before shipping to avoid any damage to the resin while in transit. Be prepared for a 7-10 day delay before your item is shipped.
I carry the following sizes and wood species - choose the species and size you want when ordering:
• 30.5cmL x 23cmW x 2cmD (14"L x 11"W x 0.75"D) - large square board
• 38cmL x 15cmW x 2cmD (15"L x 6"W x 0.75"D) - small paddle board
• 51cmL x 15cmW x 2cmD (20"L x 6"W x 0.75"D) - medium paddle board
• 51cmL x 25cmW x 2cmD (20"L x 10"W x 0.75"D) - large paddle board
• 38cmL x 15cmW x 2cmD (15"L x 6"W x 0.75"D) - small square board
• 51cmL x 15cmW x 2cmD (20"L x 6"W x 0.75"D) - medium square board
Care for this board like you would any good quality wood cutting board
- hand wash in mild soap and water
- do not soak in standing water
- do not use abrasive cleansers
- use food safe board oil on the wood as needed
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.