Custom colour serving board or tray - MADE TO ORDER
cheese board / serving board in mind for yourself or someone special?
I'm happy to work with you on a custom board in the size and colours of your choice.
I have shown pictures here to give you ideas, but you are only limited by your imagination. If you want a purple and lime green board, then go for it! The best results are achieved with 4 or less colours including a metallic highlight. Black, white and gold would be 3 colours for example.
Feel free to message me to discuss options, or simply let me know the colours you want in the notes section at checkout - please include the following:
1) Primary colour - this is the main colour used and is typically the one that is closest to the wood serving portion of the board
2) Secondary colour(s) - choose up to 2. I may opt to use a sparkly mica pigment for these unless you specify you want only flat colours.
3) Metallic highlight - options include gold, silver, copper, rose gold, and bronze
**If you are looking for something very specific like ocean waves or a peacock pour then no need to pick colours, just comment that instead.
Boards are poured on one end.
Please keep in mind that the fluid pouring technique I use will result in a different outcome every time. Something similar to those shown is possible, but no two boards will be exactly the same.
Custom poured boards take additional time as I prefer cure them for 7 days before shipping to avoid any damage to the resin while in transit. Be prepared for a 7-10 day delay before your item is shipped.
I carry the following sizes and wood species - choose the species and size you want when ordering:
• 38cmL x 15cmW x 2cmD (15"L x 6"W x 0.75"D) - small handled board
• 51cmL x 15cmW x 2cmD (20"L x 6"W x 0.75"D) - medium handled board
• 51cmL x 25cmW x 2cmD (20"L x 10"W x 0.75"D) - large handled board
• 30.5cmL x 23cmW x 2cmD (14"L x 11"W x 0.75"D) - large square board
• 38cmL x 15cmW x 2cmD (15"L x 6"W x 0.75"D) - small square board
• 51cmL x 15cmW x 2cmD (20"L x 6"W x 0.75"D) - medium square board
Care for this board like you would any good quality wood cutting board
- hand wash in mild soap and water
- do not soak in standing water
- do not use abrasive cleansers
- use food safe board oil on the wood as needed