Your privacy is very important to me. To better protect your privacy I provide this notice explaining my online information practices and the choices you can make about how your information is collected and used when you visit or make a purchase from jmpflowanddesign.com (the “Site”).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, I collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. I refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
I collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, certain information is collected from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. I refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
I use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- In keeping with the notification preferences you have shared with me, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. You can always opt in or opt out of me letting you know what’s new and happening.